Professional Service Management and sales Agent for Ethiopian Coffee and Oilseed exporters.
- Building Interagency Collaborative Capacity (ICC) between main stakeholders ( this strategy will be designed);
- Creating communication channel that help track the demands of customers through Learning Orientation (LO);
- Identifying the competitors’ weakness and strength, thus designing effective and efficient Market Orientation Strategy (MOS);
- Improving the internal structure of the exporting firm, empowering through online training and development programs, if it necessary in person;
- Designing and implementation of HACCP;
- Designing product track and trace system through a contemporary communication channels, such as website, GPS, email, and other audio, text and video communication technologies.
- Creating functional partnership strategy that help minimize performance complexity between, importer and exporter
- Creating superior customer value;
- Sustainable and long term customer relationship;
- Increase competitive advantage
- Simplifying production and distribution channels;
- Hold accredited third party certification;
- Benefiting producers and customers in short and long terms;
- Ability to produce and distribute a high quality of products and services in large amount throughout the year